Server stopped working Help Please

jrecho

My server stopped working yesterday. I could not get asterisk to start when I looked at the errors I found that several files where missing data.

I found that a line was different in that told asterisk where to start from it was set to /var/run instead of /var/run/asterisk I fixed that
Manager could not connect found that it was missing the entire admin section I added that and got asterisk to start again. Now I see that all my extensions are in the free PBX interface but yet none will register I am getting errors failed for ext XXX no matching peer found.

When I go to freePBX Asterisk info and click on the SIP Info its completely empty yet I have over 50 extension setup on this server. I am suspecting that the server got compromised. Any help would be appreciated. I also noticed that when I reboot the server and type history the list is cleared every time the machine is rebooted. How do I fix that. Thanks for the help.

mbit

I would recommend you contact an elastix professional so they can help you sort out the issues. It sounds like it will be quite complicated to fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cristian.saiz