send a recorded message to multiple phones?

Discussion in 'General' started by Patrick_elx, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Patrick_elx

Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way to achieve the following:

for a club or association, I would like to be able to send a recorded message to a list of phone number. It's useful to send reminder about meeting or events when some of the members are email allergic and want to be informed by phone.

For volunteer emergency organization, I would like to be able to send prerecorded or texttovoice message to a list of individuals and the person receiving the message need to acknowledge the reception with a pin code, if not the message is redialed to an alternate number until acknowledgement. At the end, a status email is sent to confirm the number of persons contacted.

2. Patrick_elx

3. A.G.A.

4. Patrick_elx

5. Patrick_elx

It's working great with Elastix 1.4 RC.

http://bestof.nerdvittles.com/applications/teleyapper4/

However a few issues during the install:

before executing the teleyapper.pbx script change the password for the mysql database from passwOrd to eLaStIx.2oo7
    Also please backup your extension-custom.conf as it will erase it.

After the install you can copy your backuped contexts in the new extension-custom.conf

go to /var/lib/agi-bin and edit all three .php files. In addition to the marked and documented setup in the header of the file, you will need to replace in each file the MySQL passwOrd to eLaStIx.2oo7 that is hiding in the middle of it.

That's it.

Have fun with it.