Sangoma A200 Problem

Discussion in 'General' started by rmicheli, Nov 26, 2007.

1. rmicheli

Hi all, i have a problem with Sangoma A200 4 FXO card and Elastix 0.9.18. With Trixbox the card work well but with Elastix not work. I install the Sangoma driver and the card is listed in HW detect (wanrouter start with no error and 4 ZAP Channel appear in FOP Panel) but when i make a outbound call Asterisk send me a message channel busy and when i make incoming call i listen the calling tone but extensions not ring and the trunk in FOP pannel not blink reed.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

2. datu503

That is strange, my A200 works well with Elastix 0.85 and Trixbox as well. Perhaps you can call Sangoma support, they have very good knowledgeable people at Sangoma!

3. cowboy47

check your sip.conf. The default (I don't know why) setting for context is context=from-sip-external. Change that to context=from-trunk. That fixed my issues, and it even references that in the sip.conf.

Does anyone know why the default setting is set to sip-external and not from-trunk?

C

4. cowboy47

check your sip.conf. The default (I don't know why) setting for context is context=from-sip-external. Change that to context=from-trunk. That fixed my issues, and it even references that in the sip.conf.

Does anyone know why the default setting is set to sip-external and not from-trunk?

C

5. rmicheli

Thanks guys, at this moment i go back to Trixbox :( but now i i nstall new box with Elastix and try to test your suggestons.
    Thanks a lot! (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH ;) )