Sangoma A101DX PRI not in use

Discussion in 'Gateways' started by ptc, Mar 27, 2010.

1. ptc

ptc

Hi,

I have done a fresh install of 1.6 and have phones registered and internal calls working ok.

I run setup-sangoma, and follow the prompts. Return to the GUI and I can see Boxes 1-24 are green but all are PRI not in use.

Card has been working fine on the same box using a trixbox install so card and connections should be ok.

I have not hand modified any files.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2. marc.sangoma

Hi,

Please send an email into techdesk@sangoma.com with a description of the issue and we will help you out.

3. rollinsolo

Also if you solved it can you please post it here step by step for all to see and for future reference for yourself. Thanks.

4. johncelica

Have the same problem. Paid 1050 for card and it doesn;t work with elastix. Sad.
    "I run setup-sangoma, and follow the prompts. Return to the GUI and I can see Boxes 1-24 are green but all are PRI not in use."

5. marc.sangoma

Re: Re:Sangoma A101DX PRI not in use

Hi,

Please submit a ticket into "techdesk@sangoma.com" and we will have a look at this for you. Also please include everything at http://wiki.sangoma.com/SangomaTechSupport#t1_e1 so we have full details of your system.

Marc
    Sangoma - Support