Same extension on hard phone and Soft phone

Discussion in 'General' started by rajputbhanu27, Feb 9, 2010.

1. rajputbhanu27

Hi Team,

I want to configure same extension for physical IP hone and soft phone provided to users.

My server Details

OS- Cent OS 5.4
    Elastix - Elastix 2.0.0-12
    Asterisk - Asterisk 1.6.2.0

Thanks

2. rafael

3. fasilkaks

hi rafael,
    is there any english document that i can find for the same? coz i dont speak/write/read spanish:) ... and google translator is blocked in my country:( ...

4. mancoeg

ok mr.fasilkaks

the following is the english translation for the spanish document using yahoo translation
    i hope it helps you

-------------------------
    Users and extensions in Elastix/freebpx By defect in freepbx the form to handle is AMPEXTENSIONS=extensions, with this form that is the one that all we know the extensions are created and there same a user is assigned who in this case is ours I number of extension, (they are not complicated much this is the form that all we know so they do not put face of which they do not know that I am speaking to them), but that happens, also is another form to do it and is changing the AMPEXTENSIONS=deviceanduser parameter, with this form a new eyelash in freepbx would be added to us that will say Device. These parameters are the file amportal.conf, located in /etc. Example of the file # AMPEXTENSIONS: the type of view for extensions admin # If Seth to `deviceanduser' Devices and Users will sees administered seperately, and Users will sees able to