Running query on a external Database.

jimikid2002

Hi all,

I installed elastix in a office (small leasing company)for plain vanilla office PABX usage. It is working fine, all soft phone setup so no hassle at all. Now the office want to turn it into a call center with 30/35 agents, apart from standard features, they need following features,

1. Call recording.
2. Agent reports.
3. CTI Pop-up with detailed customer info against their account number.

Problem is they have their own-developed CRM which uses ORACLE and SQL database, all customer info need to be queried out of these databases and view on the pop-up. Customers will enter their 'Account number' (11 Digits) and Secret number (4 digits), from their phone (i.e sending DTMF) upon IVR prompt and the IVR/System need to run these queries itself.

I am not a programmer and a little know-how about PHP, any one can help me to achieve this, please?

I know few other products (Nortel, avaya, Genesys) that are very expensive and uses proprietary hardwares. Is there any product (either free/paid) which can do these with Elastix?

Regards

Jimi

haamed

Hi..

1. Call recording.
2. Agent reports.
about these, you will have all of them on Elastix..

3. CTI Pop-up with detailed customer info against their account number.
but about pop up, there are some programs that can assign with a extension and after getting call, they can send HTTP URL with DID or Caller id parameter to your CRM, by this way you can have your customers details by calling Exts. (if you want i can search and found some programs for you)

Customers will enter their 'Account number' (11 Digits) and Secret number (4 digits), from their phone (i.e sending DTMF) upon IVR prompt and the IVR/System need to run these queries itself.
this is another thing, if you want to get account users account number and make a query and say the result to user, you should program on asterisk (AGI Programming) to make your own IVR...

there is a PHP-AGI sample in forum, you can find easily,

let me know your idea

sayari

mehraz

Dear hammed,

Can you give any proper link where i can get a clear idea about IVR integration with database? and also asterisk agi scripting and how it is done?

It will be great for me.

Waiting for your reply

derflanoj

Hi,

I also want to learn how to set this kind of function on my Elastix box.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colak