Run script on hangup monitored call.

skiller

¡Hola!

No puedo entender 'dial plan' sin misma hierba que los programadores fumaron cuando crearon este producto bueno.
¿Donde buscar? :blink: ;)

I need to run some script just after hung up the incoming call. This script should get CallerID, DID, agent number, queue number and recorded call audio file. Is there ready hooks or entries to add custom script (AGI or any other) into dialplan?

¿Hay una entrada preparada para lanzar mi programa después la llamada termina? Hay que obtener CID, DID, agent#, turno# y file de sonido.

fmvillares

h reserved extension (hang up) lets you to have post processnig of calls...agis etc also u could be monitoring events with asterisk manager interface....

skiller

Hmmm...
How to enter my code to execute it ONCE AFTER the call. macro-hangup-* is executes many times for a call. I need to execute it once and with parameters or environment of DID, CID etc...

fmvillares

sorry but the hangup is executed only once per channel....maybe you re confusing with many actions taking place at the same time...or some other macros coming and going...

skiller

May be is possible to catch the moment I need?
How to obtain environment? Sorry... For example, I put agi call into macro-hungup-custom which executed after each channel hung up. How to obtain did, cid, etc at this point? Using this info I can decide which call is terminated and do what I need...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelc