RoundCube 0.3-stable

mihpel

Hi guys,

As the topic suggests round cube 0.3-stable has been released . http://roundcube.net/download

I am having some trouble with incorect carset conversion on html content e-mail's, so i thought i should give a try at this new version... but..... i was unsuccessful getting the below message while trying to update as the instructions suggest.

# ./update.sh
PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare q() (previously declared in /var/www/html/mail/program/include/main.inc:519) in /var/www/html/mail/installer/rcube_install.php on line 370
Does anybody has any suggestions on how this can be completed successfully ?

Or even better is it possible that the dev's can be informed about the update and include it in the repos ?

Thanks

Mihpel

mihpel

Seems like it was fairly easy to upgrade in the end :)

all i did was back up everything related to roundcude itself

Code:
cp -dpR /var/www/html/mail /root
Code:
mysqldump --user=root --password=eLaStIx.2oo7 --opt roundcubedb > /root/roundcubedb_backup_0-2-8.sql
downloaded form http://roundcube.net/download in /usr/src, extracted & copied roundcube 0.3 in place.

Code:
cd /usr/src
Code:
tar -zxvf roundcubemail-0.3-stable.tar.gz
Code:
"cp" -R roundcubemail-0.3-stable/* /var/www/html/mail/
finally updated the sql

Code:
cd /var/www/html/mail/SQL/
Code:
mysql --user=root --password=eLaStIx.2oo7 roundcubedb < mysql.update.sql
and all was done !

IMHO this an update well worth it's trouble !

mihpel

Just a heads up !

updating as described above breaks the auto login functionality and fixing seems to require some coding in /var/www/html/mail/index.php .

If someone is comfortable enough in coding php so as to try and fix this, please take a look at it.

Regards

Mihpel.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johneldc90