ring count before hangup

Discussion in 'General' started by nicmac, Jan 20, 2009.

1. nicmac

Is it possible to limit the autodialer to the amount of rings it will go before it gives up and goes to the next number?

Is it possible for the autodialer to dial multiple numbers at once per extension? Comparable applications have this feature.

2. skarootz

Yes, it is serious limitation, because it saids how many channels will you use... but what happens if my trunk have only one channel??

I've using one of my magicjack account opening 3 channels, but Im aware it could lead me to some problems with them :S

PS:
    Is there someplace where we could begin to contribute to the call center module?
    I say, I know PHP programming, and as a final use I know what I need in call center module...

3. soulofmischief87

retries? you can set the number of retries on a number when you set up a campaign
    for the most part i believe voip providers give simultaneous channel access if they support asterisk, skarootz you have been using a magic jack trunk? what additions do you want to develop for the call center module?

4. skarootz

soulofmischief87 hi, yes I'm using a couple of magicjack as multichannel trunks =). about the additions i would like to see:

- Multitrunk for each campaign
    - Delay after hangup for ending filling the form