Ring back tone on multiline phones

spidy

I have an Elastix 1.6 up and running with most of the functions active.
The phones that iam using are, Linksys, cisco, snom all multiline. Around 20 phones.

iam looking for a way that i could change calling between extensions in a way that if a user is busy then the caller should hear a beep-beep or something to indicate that the other party is busy, but at the same time the multiline phone or the busy party should be able to collect the phone (since is is a multiline).

Multiline is working fine, and i am able to get more that one simultaneous call at each phone.
Its a bit bothersome though when iam calling someone in the other room, to wait for ever without knowing the state of the phone.

Ive played around but when i enable the lines bellow at extensions_custom i get all strange things happening with the ivr, ring groups etc..

Code:
[check-busy]
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,1,Set(AMPUSER=${IF($["foo${AMPUSER}" = "foo"]?${CALLERID(number)}:${AMPUSER})})
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,2,Set(AMPUSERCIDNAME=${DB(AMPUSER/${AMPUSER}/cidname)})
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,3,Set(AMPUSERCID=${IF($["${DB_EXISTS(AMPUSER/${AMPUSER}/cidnum)}" = "1"]?${DB_RESULT}:${AMPUSER})})
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,4,Set(CALLERID(all)="${AMPUSERCIDNAME}" <${AMPUSERCID}>)
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n,Set(peerstatus=${IF($["${SIPPEER(${EXTEN},curcalls)}" > "0"]?cantdial:candial)})
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n,NoOp(Pre Privacy Manager Number ${CALLERID(number)})
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n,NoOp(Pre Privacy Manager Number ${CALLERID(all)})
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n,GotoIf($["${peerstatus}" = "candial"]?dialthenumber)
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n,Playback(user)
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n,SayNumber(${EXTEN},c)
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n,Playback(is-curntly-busy)
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n,Wait(1)
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n(dialthenumber),Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},30,tr)
exten => _[12]../_[12]..,n,Hangup()
Of course i will love an easier way around this..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino