Restrict extensions by call type

ElasMex

Hi,
I have a detail with the restrictions on the extensions in Elastix

Commented:
I Elastix 0.9.1-4 and three phones sip mark linksys, each has its length and I ask the following:

The extension 100 which does not have any restriction.
The extension 101 to make national calls, local and domestic, the user has a password Pin Sets.
The extension 102 has led to all kinds of calls, but the user has a password Pin Sets.
What happens is that when the user 100 marks a number national asks for a password and that is what I do not want to happen, but not how to do it.

Now I do not know if this is done within the configuration for the extension, or if I have to do so within the configuration Outbound, thanks in advance for the help.

Commentate that a change must be made in / etc / extensions_custom.conf. I can support placing an example of the restrictions.

Coloco an image where does a system, it would be a good option to configure the extension you request that these types of calls allowed.

Bye

mbit

You can already do this by installing the custom contexts module into FreePBX

lefty4080

Where do you find the custom context module? Never heard of it!

DaveD

ElasMex

Hi,

Already CustomContext download the module and a type of marking follows me requesting PinSets.

Someone has examples of how to configure the CustomContext and have enabled PinSets

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapoalla