restoring 1.3 from 1.1 does not work

azmerlin

Hi all,

I want to test 1.3 but do not want to install it on my working server, so I installed it on another computer and all went well.
I then did a backup on my server ( 1.1) and then after a BU on the new server, I copied the BU file from the 1.1 to the 1.3 and did a restore from it..
Disaster, it said I was missing modules, had broken modules and so on.
I tried only restoring some of the file, but it seems that in order for me to get my extensions list I need to restore the Asterisk databases and that also f...up my modules.
Any ideas ?
Thanks

rafael

Can you give us more information? Maybe post an image.

Saludos,

rafael

mihpel

azmerlin said:
Hi all,

I want to test 1.3 but do not want to install it on my working server, so I installed it on another computer and all went well.
I then did a backup on my server ( 1.1) and then after a BU on the new server, I copied the BU file from the 1.1 to the 1.3 and did a restore from it..
Disaster, it said I was missing modules, had broken modules and so on.
I tried only restoring some of the file, but it seems that in order for me to get my extensions list I need to restore the Asterisk databases and that also f...up my modules.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
This has also happened to me a while back and is cosed when bumping asterisk configuration files from an outdated freepbx to fresh freepbx module versions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalibor66