Remote UNIX connection disconnected

Discussion in 'General' started by franklin, Feb 14, 2011.

1. franklin

I get the output below on my tail. I am using the Call Center Outbound Campaign. Things were working beautifully, then I stopped a campaign, deactivated it, entered a new campaign with the same csv as the first. Saved it; Logged in with the Agent that had worked before. Calls would not start. Stopped the dialer. Started it. Stopped the dialer. Logged the agent out. Started the dialer. Logged the Agent back in. Calls would not start. I am unable to delete the old inactive campaigns. I get an error that the campaign "have calls". I assume I have confused the database. That it sees it has made calls and will not repeat them. It's stuck? Is there a way to get more verbose output on my tail -f /var/log/asterisk/full

[Feb 14 13:40:01] VERBOSE[14494] logger.c: -- Remote UNIX connection
    [Feb 14 13:40:02] VERBOSE[14666] logger.c: -- Remote UNIX connection disconnected

2. jgutierrez

Sure, you can look at the dialer logs:

tail -f /opt/elastix/dialer/dialerd.log

NOTE:
    You must enable dialer debug on callcenter configuration tab

3. franklin

Thank you. Looks good. Two other things:

Is there any way to get the debug in English? I've looked around in /opt/elastix/dialer and I don't see a place in any of the files to flip the en esp setting. I see most of the routines are written in Spanish. I took two years in college, and I can muddle through, but not the best.

Also, I had a remote connection -- a SIP-based extension -- signed in and making a couple of calls on the outbound campaign. Then I got a message on my tail -f /var/log/asterisk/full that said something like Agent 2000 lagged by 2460ms.

The dialer just stopped working for her. The voice on her connection was a little choppy to begin with -- bad home Cox Cable connection. All I can figure is that there was too much delay in her connection. Is there some kind of authentication that happens and measures the response time of the Agent?

Thanks for your help.

4. franklin

One other thing. The called party is hearing one ring before the connecion is made to me. Is there a way to get rid of that?

Thanks.