Redirecting inbound calls after office hours

mikedmr

Hi again guys,

Just curious, How do you redirect inbound calls (from outside telco pstn lines) to a certain extension after office hours...say 6:00pm.
My present setup is that all inbound calls goes to the IVR, and the IVR gives the options for the operator and the directory.

Thanks

Mike

ramoncio

Check out time conditions.

rejil.rajan

There is an option called Time Conditions

You can configure all incoming calls to come to the Time Condition

During Office hours, you can point it to the IVR and after that time it can be pointed to the extension you wish

pinguim007

hello,

I have the same problem, I put my inbound route seted to the time condition, and I made a time group...etc.
I want to redirect to a cell phone all the pstn calls a e1 in the case to a cell phone, but I am having problems to redirect to the cel phone and linking the pstn to the time condition.

I have tryied to do too a day night mode and it is not working, all call are falling on my extension 00 witch is assosiated to my trunk, how can I tranfer my trunk extesion to cell phone? is that possible?

dicko

pinguim007

Helo man,

all my time conditions and day night mode is not working, thanks for your help with the extension, but I am doing everything like the manual tell me to do.

pinguim007

hi again,

I have to make a call flow to my day night control, but the problem is that I want all the call that comes to my incoming routes goes to a extension, so I set my incoming to day the day/night control, this call flow is correct?

pinguim007

the reason that my redirection was not working, was:

It is necessary I beleave to have a inbound route for any did and any cid configured for timecondition and the other with the did number seted for the extension trunk for time condition too.

if somebody understood the problem that I had and have the same problem send me a e-mail that I help,

bye

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen