Redfone & Elastix 2.0

pacini

Hi,
I'm having difficulties connecting through Redfone. I did install it from the add on page, edited both redfone.conf and zaptel.conf, fonulator did detect my redfone and wrote to it successfully, but yet to be detected from Elastix. How do I go about this?

Thanks in advance :)

dicko

Later versions' of Elastix including 2.0 use dahdi not zaptel anymore. I believe Redfon have that well documented on their site for Elastix 1.6 anyway.

pacini

dicko said:
Later versions' of Elastix including 2.0 use dahdi not zaptel anymore. I believe Redfon have that well documented on their site for Elastix 1.6 anyway.
Thank you dicko will give that a shot.

mintra

Hi

This redfone solution is not clear, I have to install on a UK ISDN/30 line and wish to use the single channel redfone device with elastix 2

The fact that this is documented for elatix 1.6 and for generic asterisk installs concerns me in that some level of automation may have been added in elasix2 to detect and use this system.

Hence I am worried that the following of instructions for earlier installs may in some way, confict with the version 2.

If anyone has any pointers of how to approach this is would be very useful.

John

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
achilont13