recovery SUGAR 4.5.0d

x0101222

Hi,

I've a nice installation with elastix version 1.3.2 running with sugarCRM 4.5.0d.

In my company we decide to implement the SUGARCRM as a CRM solution, I was in a meeting where the CEO´s were deciding how to improve the flow of information between departments and I made the purpose to implement the sugarCRM since we already have the asterisk/elastix running with a high level of confidence.

In my tries I realize that now is a nice time to "reinstall" SugarCrm like it was in the first running.

I lost the asterisk script that allows to make the call directly in the sugar.

In my analysis I can´t recover the sugar like it was, I don´t have that feature in the config....

So the question:

If I made an installation in a virtual machine and copy the folder CRM to the CRM in my running elastix machine will I be able to have the sugar like it was one day 1?

The other option is to reinstall all the platform again, but I can do it only in February and I would like to make more integration tests before it..

Thanks

x0101222

I already solve this issue.

regards

voipdog

May I ask how you solved the problem?

Thanks

x0101222

Hi, sorry for the late reply but I was in a small vacations time.

I solved like this: In a virtual machine (VMWAre) I made a new installation with the same version. Then I went to the folder SUGAR CRM and I copy the same contents to the production unit.

First I made a backup.

After this action I was able to have the sugar application like it was in the beginning.

After some tests I decided to install the sugar application in a third party machine, out of the asterisk server.

actually I am running the sugarcrm Versão 5.2.0j (Construing 5804) with the asterisk dial add on.

regards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cristian.saiz