Record Calls On Demand!

Discussion in 'General' started by lefty4080, Dec 5, 2007.

1. lefty4080

I am trying to use the record on demand feature. When I have the extension set to always record, it works fine.

But when I press *1 nothing happens, I did place a trw in Asterisk Dial command options:
    and a
    Asterisk Outbound Dial command options: TW

Is there something else I am supposed to do?

Thanks in advance for your help

2. DaveD

Go to features.conf and under the General section add

featuredigittimeout = 1500 <think from memory default is 500>

This helped me ,fingers are not as fast as they used to be

3. lefty4080

Thanks for getting back Dave. I did what you said and I dont think it worked. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

I place the call, after it connects and I can hear the other end I press *1 during the call. Is that correct?

I cant get this to work is there anything else I am supposed to do maybe to my configs?

Thanks

4. zeus

I just test that feature. First added the W command in outbound dial command options and run an amportal restart.

When i make a call and pressing *1 monitoring working fine. The only problem is that i can not find the recording in the monitoring menu of elastix.

I use elastix 0.9.1 (updated).

5. DaveD

lefty4080

goto the the unembedded freepbx and click on the recording tab then put in the extension and password and log in

there you will see call monitoring and it will display your recordings

Don't know why its not putting them under monitor tab but do the above and you will find them

6. lefty4080

Yes I did find that out already. I can get the recordings to show in ARI but not is elastix monitoring tab.

Ill bet they have it set to show another type of voice file other than wave and that is why it is not showing up.

Thanks for your help!

7. lefty4080

Did anyone figure this problem out yet. I was looking at the file name and I figure that the first part is something to do with the cdr database just not sure how to make it show in elastix!