record all calls on outbound route

Guentha

I have a system that does no call recording but on the emergency route I enabled call recording and set it to "record immediately" which I thought was an override for call recording setting. however we had our first 911 call today and no recording was generated.

Is there something I need to do to force recording going out a trunk or more specifically any time someone dials 911? It would be nice to have the 911 recordings for review and even better if they could be emailed out immediately so people knew what was going on.

This is used in a foundry and 911 happens up to 10 times a year with all the dangerous machinery. we have a context that emails and texts all the important people the time and user who dialed but if when the call finished the actual audio could be sent that would be amazing.

vondes

I think it is worth trying a different application, such as some sort of call recorder

nareach

You can go to PBX=>PBX Configuration=>Extesntions and then select extension that you want to record and in

Recording Options
Record Incoming
Record Outgoing=Always

Let me know if it work

vondes

You can try to work through spyware applications, they allow you to record calls when it is needed, it may solve the problem

Marah Sayaman

Hi Guentha. Is this for personal/home use only? Or is it for a company/business? If this is for personal use, I can't help you much with that. But if this is for business, I'll recommend you use Tenfold. It's a 3rd party CTI that allows you to integrate your phone system with your CRM. It has a call recording feature that you're looking for plus many more helpful features for telesales and customer service companies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oscarali1985