Queues

Discussion in 'General' started by chrisxstyles, Jul 15, 2009.

1. chrisxstyles

Hi There:

I have set up a queue. I would like to make it so the # key will go to a particular voicemail. I do not see any settings for a key override in the "Queue" Options. Will I need to edit the extensions_custom.conf to get this to work? Can someone provide me with some examples please. Thank you.

2. chrisxstyles

I'm trying to override a particular context by adding it into extensions_override_freepbx.conf, however it's not working. It's still doing what it has in extensions_additional.conf.

How do I get this to work? Can someone provide me with direction please? Thank you.

3. dicko

Perhaps you are over engineering here, # is a valid destination for an IVR so maybe an IVR with just # and t as options (and t(timeout) goes to the Queue)?

4. chrisxstyles

I'm trying to accomplish it before a timeout. Like right after it says the IVR And when I do press #, it looks like it goes straight to the phone directory since it's the default feature code for it.

So how do I replace the current context for it without actually editing the extensions_additional.conf (since I understand that is the wrong way to do it)? Thanks.

5. dicko

Disable the "Enable Directory" and have a "#" and a "t" context in the IVR, that's all.