QUE AND RING GROUP PROBLEM.. I RFEALLY NEED HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by topher08, Aug 11, 2009.

1. topher08

I am a bit newbie here with elastix but im enjoying using it and wants to know more. Ive got a lot of questions to ask and problems to solve so i would really appreciate if someone could help me.

My current Setup:

I have created a Que group which is QUE1 and QUE2 for exmaple then RING GROUP1 and RING GROUP2. If a call is not answered in QUE1, the failover will be in RING GROUP1, same with QUE2 and RING GROUP2. The ring strategy is set to round robin so that all calls will be distribtued to everyone.

The PROBLEM:

If im logged-in QUE1 or QUE2 or both, im going to receive calls twice before it get transfered to the next phone then 2 calls again begore it gets transfered to another phone. I also noticed that when the round robin is already done, call should be routed to the phone that got the first call but on what is happening on my elastix is that it will go to the ring group or all phones will ring then that is the time the next call will be transfered to the phone that got the first call. [​IMG]

2. Megabyte

Do you speak spanish or another language, because i really dont undestand what you mean, if you speak spanish or french here we have spanish and french forum or just try explain yourself more clear

3. topher08

Oh sorry bout that. Im not a spanish or french. Anyway, i set the ring strategy to round robin so that all calls will be distributed to all agents. The problem that im having is that the agents receive the calls twice before it gets transfered to the next agent. Why is that?

4. mostafa33

youe must take in your consideration two values:
    -agent timeout: the period that every extension will ring
    -Max Wait Time: the time that the call will be holded inside the queue before it go to the next task

you must manage both values not to loop the calls