Problems startup the asterisk

viaris11

hi all

I have installed Elastix, but I have a problem, the asterisk does not start, I send the sisguiente mesnaje

loader.c: Error loading module 'format_au.so': / usr / lib / asterisk / modules / format_au.so: can not open shared object file: No such file or directory

Do not know how to solve the problem in / var / log / asterisk / full that's the message coming out, and when I start out this service:

SETTING FILE PERMISSIONS Asterisk
Asterisk Permissions OK
Starting asterisk: [OK]
[Root @ elastix ~] # / usr / sbin / safe_asterisk: line 125: 23 475 rape ³ n segment (core dumped) nice-n $ PRIORITY $ (ASTSBINDIR) / asterisk-f $ (CLIARGS) $ (ASTARGS)> & / dev / $ (TTY) </ dev / $ (TTY)
Asterisk ended with exit status 139
Asterisk exited on signal EXITSTATUS-128.
Automatically restarting Asterisk.
mpg123: no process Killed
/ Usr / sbin / safe_asterisk: line 125: 23 500 rape ³ n segment (core dumped) nice-n $ PRIORITY $ (ASTSBINDIR) / asterisk-f $ (CLIARGS) $ (ASTARGS)> & / dev / $ (TTY) </ dev / $ (TTY)
Asterisk ended with exit status 139
Asterisk exited on signal EXITSTATUS-128.
Automatically restarting Asterisk.

dicko

You need to be more explicit about which version of Elastix you installed, and how you installed it, also what you have done to make your system "non-standard" format_au.so is not a standard audio format in modern Elastix distros, thus neither built nor loaded (what you describe didn't happen by itself, it takes "messing with" to do that).

You could start of by noloading it in /etc/asterisk/modules.conf,

but if you go the complicated route you will get complications :) , if you get complications, then you have to be able to resolve them yourself, as ever I suggest a bit more R of The FM, but basically you should KISS until then, and stick with the tried and true Elastix iso images

dicko

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti