problems on configure ZAP trunk

dreamwavering

Hello, all

I have installed one X100P card (one FXO channel), and the hardware detection successful. The FOP snapshot as attached file.

When I run "ahdi show channel 1" in Asterisk CLI, the result as below:
Channel: 1
File Descriptor: 10
Span: 1
Extension:
Dialing: no
Context: from-zaptel
Caller ID:
Calling TON: 0
Caller ID name:
Destroy: 0
InAlarm: 1
Signalling Type: FXS Kewlstart
Radio: 0
Owner: <None>
Real: <None>
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: <None>
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: no
Relax DTMF: no
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Default law: ulaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps unless TDM bridged, currently OFF
Actual Confinfo: Num/0, Mode/0x0000
Actual Confmute: No
Hookstate (FXS only): Onhook

The trunk/inbound route/outbound route has been configured just follow "Elastix without tears", but I cannot make any call into Elastix, and I cannot dial out.

What's the possible reason behind this problem, hope you can give some advice for the investigation, thanks a lot!!

Regards,
Dreamwavering

dreamwavering

The problem has been solved just now, it's because of the PSTN line was not plug well on the board.

Bob

dreamwavering,

Whilst I am not discounting that you may have had a problem with the plug on the telephone line, I wonder if actually you came across the following issue that has been discussed.

It was originally encountered whilst testing the 1.4-1 beta, but it has been found that it is due to an Asterisk update, and can affect the 1.3 systems as well.

Have a look at the following thread, and read from the message with the title that has the word ISSUE in it.

http://www.elastix.org/index.php?option ... 0&catid=29

To confirm whether this issue is the same, without touching anything else, reboot your box. As soon as it is up, try calling out. If it fails then there is a workaround in that thread. If you reboot your box and you can dial straight out, then you can ignore this message.

I have a suspicion that when you replugged your cable back in, it may have simulated a signal coming in which reset the port (the same as we found by making a call into the box).

Regards

Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen