Problem with the Fax notifications

Discussion in 'General' started by rauldinho, Aug 11, 2010.

1. rauldinho

Hi, I'm using Elastix 1.5.2-2 installed on a server and I'm using Hylafax to send faxes. I have 6 virtual faxes created, each one with their own mail account. I can send and receive the faxes but I'm having a problem with the notification mails that the server sends when the fax is sent. The problem is that, for example, if the virtual fax 1 sends a fax to the virtual fax 3, after the fax is sent the server sends a confirmation to the mail account for the virtual fax 1 like it should. But if I try with any other virtual fax, when the fax is sent, the mail account that receives the confirmation is always the mail account from the first virtual fax. I tried erasing and creating all the faxes again but it's always the same behavior; the first virtual fax is the one that always gets the confirmation emails. Hope I made myself clear so anyone can help me if they know what should be done. Thanks in advanced and sorry for my english! :silly:

2. dingoland

Hi,

Your virtual fax 1 must be the admin of the Fax manager so it will always receive all the notifications from all sent and received faxes.

Try to change datas in the Fax master tab in Elastix and put another email for fax notifications.

Regards