Problem with IAX channels and hangup

Discussion in 'General' started by dienan, Oct 11, 2008.

1. dienan

People, I am new in this of IP telephony, while I was reporting fairly. I was tested on a PC the latest version of TrixBox for 2 weeks without major problems, with two extensions IAX, two SIP and IAX2 trunk to another asterisk we have in the company. After much reading and struggling, I did go as I need. Until that discovery Elastix, with all its features that fascinated me. So throw away the TrixBox test and pieced together the Elastix 1.3 and it setup exactly the same over FreePbx. The theme is as follows. Beyond certain bugs appear to me as not to see the configuration of the extensions through Elastix (if you do not soak Freepbx look good), the issue that worries me is: when you call through an extension IAX, so is another in the same IAX asterisk, as they hang some of the extensions, the other I do not detected! Continues as it is in conversation .. Zoiper am using to connect to elastix. Now, if I try between the two SIP extensions, there are no problems, it works ok. Discard issue of shoe and zaptel, because I do not have that kind of plates, is all IP.
    I was checking the configuration files with the asterisk that was in TrixBox (I made a backup directory before formatting) and you do not encounter major differences.
    Any help is welcome.

2. jgutierrez

one question, when both IAX2 extensions are "registered", what do you get when you type in:
    iax2 show peers