Problem with E2 R3 System Recordings - Help

emash

Having a problem with the E2 R3 system recording. No suprise as it is still listed as a bug.

I have tried the following.

chown asterisk:asterisk /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom
chown asterisk:asterisk /tmp
chmod 1777 and 777 /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom
chmod 1777 and 777 /tmp

edited the asterisk.conf to remove the space. was not 100% clear on this, but tried both removing the space / line above the [options] heading as well as removing the spaces from this line "transmit_silence_during_record = yes" to "transmit_silence_during_record=yes"

last I read a bug report for E2 R2 to edit "page.recordings.php" by dropping in the line "global $recordings_save_path;" at line 88 right before the line "if (!file_exists($recordings_save_path."{$dest}ivrrecording.$suffix")) {"

I have tried doing these all and just some but nothing has worked. The closest I have gotten was to just do the chmod commands and edit the "global $recordings_save_path;" and I was able to upload files, but they don't play. I verified they are PCM 16bit 8k mono.

Here is the kicker - using the text to wav creater included with E2 R3 I created a file and saved it to my desktop and then uploaded it. It plays, but is not useable for an autoattendant for a business.Checking the properties it is also PCM 16bit k mono.

I could use some help here as I've been at this for almost a week. I need to either be able to upload a file and have it play or be able to recored system recording by phone and have it play so I can deploy this box.

thanks in advance for those who might help me.

Erik

andreslie1

yum update elastix* -y
the rc4 is now ready and fix that

also you can use unembebed freepbx system recordings works find

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member