echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
faxdetect=incoming
echotraining=800
cid_rxgain=11.0
txgain=5.0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

;Uncomment these lines if you have problems with the disconection of your analog lines
busydetect=yes
busycount=3

immediate=no

#include dahdi-channels.conf
#include chan_dahdi_additional.conf

i have tried many combination of cidsignalling cidstart ,, but nothing worked

here is the trace

Code:
    -- Starting simple switch on 'DAHDI/1-1'
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:1] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "__FROM_DID=s") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:2] Gosub("DAHDI/1-1", "app-blacklist-check|s|1") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:1] LookupBlacklist("DAHDI/1-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:2] GotoIf("DAHDI/1-1", "0?blacklisted") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:3] Return("DAHDI/1-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:3] ExecIf("DAHDI/1-1", "1 |Set|CALLERID(name)=") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:4] SetMusicOnHold("DAHDI/1-1", "tst") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:5] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "__MOHCLASS=tst") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:6] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "__CALLINGPRES_SV=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:7] SetCallerPres("DAHDI/1-1", "allowed_not_screened") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@from-pstn:8] Goto("DAHDI/1-1", "ivr-3|s|1") in new stack
    -- Goto (ivr-3,s,1)
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:1] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "MSG=custom/welcome_general_last") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:2] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "LOOPCOUNT=0") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:3] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "__DIR-CONTEXT=default") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:4] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "_IVR_CONTEXT_ivr-3=") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:5] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "_IVR_CONTEXT=ivr-3") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:6] GotoIf("DAHDI/1-1", "0?begin") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:7] Answer("DAHDI/1-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:8] Wait("DAHDI/1-1", "1") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:9] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "TIMEOUT(digit)=3") in new stack
    -- Digit timeout set to 3
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:10] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "TIMEOUT(response)=20") in new stack
    -- Response timeout set to 20
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:11] Set("DAHDI/1-1", "__IVR_RETVM=") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@ivr-3:12] ExecIf("DAHDI/1-1", "1|Background|custom/welcome_general_last") in new stack
    -- <DAHDI/1-1> Playing 'custom/welcome_general_last' (language 'en')

please urgent help ,,,,,i guess this is the most important feature and it is not working :(

dicko

Asked and answered to the best of our abilities 156 times.

You give absolutely no useful information.

Please state where you are from, who your carrier is, what CID you subscribe to, with that signaling, and any research you have done as to your peers on that network, and any problems they have similarly experienced.

further, What is all that // stuff in your configs supposed to do?

dicko

engahmad

Hi ,,

Thanks for your reply

I am actually a newbie in Asterisk

Began working with it 4 months ago , and with Elastix 3 months ago

I am now in Kurdistan ,,,, North of Iraq ....... my dahdi module is Digium Asterisk TDM22B: TDM400P ...

I am connecting it to a GSM Modem ,,, having a gsm card from a provider called Korek telecom.

I made some search about what users usually have problems like not having callerid = asreceived ,, or the correct dtmf signalling or cid signalling ,,,and , actually i tried most combinations of signaling for that matter from dtmf to bell to v32

My version of asterisk is Asterisk 1.4.26.1,

for // ,, i commented those as not to be in my config as they were part of my trials

one more thing i noticed ,, for dtmf detection ,,,, 90 % of mobile phones can send dtmf and be detected correctly ,,, but some ,, as my personal phone ,,, its dtmf is not detected at all ,,,,

When i put relaxdtmf= yes ,,,, detection was better but like once for every 10 dtmf sent...

Thanks for your support and please excuse my newbieness :)

dicko

welcome engahmad:

nothing wrong with being new :)

GSM is marginal with inband DTMF many phones have a setting to extend the length of the DTMF signal sent it might help on an individual basis.

Check the settings on the gsm "modem" (technically a codec, but we won't nit pick here) because really there is no reasonable alternative to inband on GSM for in-call signaling but the CID is intrinsic to the GSM protocol and should be handled by the gateway|, i.e. it doesn't talk SIP so RFC and info will largely fail, you have to leave it up to the gateway, which hopefully will pass it to the server as RFC8233)

; is used for comments in the asterisk .conf files

# is used for including files , counterintuitive perhaps

// is a problem as it not defined and will generally just confuse the parser

engahmad

Thanks

Now ,,, what do you advise to solve the caller id issue ....

my gsm modem is unfortunately programmable and we cannot change any setting within ,, it has a screen for caller id and detected successfully ,,,

also when i connect a normal phone with callerid feature directly to modemm,,, it is detected normally both on the phone and modem !!!!!!!!!!!

So what could be the problem

dicko

Perhaps if you say what the GSM device is, someone here with one will be able to help you.

Be aware that these sort of changes to chan_dahdi.conf will probably take a full restart of dahdi

service asterisk stop
service dahdi restart
service asterisk start

to have effect.

engahmad

i usually restart by : going to asterisk command line interface

-asterisk -r

restart now ,,,

same ?

dicko

No, that only restarts asterisk not dahdi

engahmad

By the way ,,, i am not powering the TDM22B: TDM400P with external power source as i am not using FXS ports ,,, this will create any problem to callerid detection ?

My GSM Card is GSM//YT-198D Fixed wireless Terminal

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr