Problem with call drop every 15 min

fabius23

Hi, i try to understand what is the problem .... When i receive a call all is perfect, but when it's a outbound call the call drop after 15 min. I try to reinstall, same problem, i change my router, alway's the same problem. I try with my Polycom 300IP same problem, i use my PSTN same...

I need someone help me.

Thank
Fabien Caza :eek:hmy:

danardf

Hi Fabien.

What do you use as Trunk?
If you have a SIP trunk, you have these parameters?
qualify=yes
defaultexpirey=1800 or 3600

And this into sip.conf [general]

fabius23

Hi,
Yes i use a sip trunk but when i go to etc/asterisk/sip.conf, all is on comment there have no parameters....

fabius23

I found if i use a IAX trunk all working perfectly but my iax trunk don't came from the same provider as my SIP.

danardf

fabius23 said:
Hi,
Yes i use a sip trunk but when i go to etc/asterisk/sip.conf, all is on comment there have no parameters....
You must put some parameters into this file.
Try to get some parameters from your operator (the defaultexpirey time for exemple, ...etc).

Look this link to know that can you put into [general]

elkabong

fabius23 said:
Hi,
I believe the SIP carrier you are using is the problem but make sure you have this in your /etc/asterisk/sip.conf.

Code:
[general]

#include sip_general_additional.conf
The general parameters are stored in that file /etc/asterisk/sip_general_additional.conf.

The "#" is not is comment!

regards,

Errol

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrebr