Problem with Call Center Module (nothing works)

Discussion in 'General' started by sirsolrac, Feb 27, 2009.

1. sirsolrac

I have installed elastix 1.4 RC and Call Center Module 1.4 in order to work with SIP Trunks.

I have configured everything to start working with this module (SIP trunk, queus, outgoing routes, inbound routes, agents, forms, script, etc.). I put on start the dialer in the Call Center configuration, and every configuration i found on manuals.

When an agent log in a blue console appears and a music starts on the phone. There my problems starts, I can't receive calls, I can't make calls, I can't see nothing on the form space (only a blank page). When I take a break, it turns red but when I click "unbreak" it's stays always in break. The reports appears all in 00:00 (breaks, log in, calls, etc.)

It's really working this module or this version of elastix????
    If so what's the problem here??

2. gdormm

Solution: Go to your extension and enable the Call Waiting! Also you need to login with the extension in the queue group if it's not a static queue extension.

Some problems still:

But on Call Details call is Abandoned dont know why even if that the extension had answered it.And also i don't see any info on agents login logout? Strange! any idies?

3. sirsolrac

Thanks, I will try enabling the call waiting on the extensions, any other requirement for this module in the extensions, trunks, ingoing, outgoing or queue I must do??
    I have configured basic things detailled on the: elastix without tears ebook.

4. Owarrior

what exactly are u trying to do? which versions of elastix and call center module do u have?

5. sirsolrac

I have installed elastix 1.4 RC and Call Center Module 1.4 in order to work with SIP Trunks.

I am trying to make automated outgoing calls with the call center module.
    I have try the call waiting, but it still not working.
    Any other suggestion?

6. Owarrior

call waiting is not the way. if u have call waiting enabled, your calls will be picked up for the agent by the system, even while the agent is on the phone. i have exactly the same version of your system 1.4, and call center 1.4. tour config is not correct. check your config again the typical culprit is the queue agent listing in queues. the agent MUST be listed with an "A" before it. eg. agent extension is 3010, u MUST list the agent as A3010 in the respective queues. all calls are answered Automatically.

check your call center module configuration page and make sure you have the correct admin user name and the admin password (not your own) because that is the ONLY link between the call center module and Asterisk (this is the info the call center module uses to "login" to asterisk it MUST be correct

7. danardf

Hi all.

I try to work on call center.
    All work + or -.

I can login an agent. (password 1234 for exemple). The web page appear, so Ok!
    When I receive a call, I haven't the CID, I have nothing!

And question... if I clic on VTiger, I go to the Vtiger CRM, but I must go to directly to the account 'CID'?

8. busster8

Can outgoing call center calls be directed to an IVR instead of queue?

I am running 1.3 and 1.3 call center.

9. Owarrior

good point, i actually have not achieved that yet