Problem whit OPENVOX

Discussion in 'General' started by dgordillo, Feb 6, 2009.

1. dgordillo

Hello friends,

I have a elastix 1.2 installed on hp proliant ML110 whit a openvox card 4 fxo and 4 fxs ports.

This is installed, configured and operated according to business needs

Now the problem is that in a random time some one try make a call from softphone o fxs line to the one phone number of PSTN network using FXO line and that moment play the mesange "All service are busy now, please try again later".

After that all user hangup and only one user try make the call to PSTN an the message play again and the call can´t complete.

This is maintained until you restart the asterisk service and then operate normally for an indefinite time until once again the problem occurs.

I configure all parameters in the zapata.conf to work corretly however the problem persist I don´t have idea to solve the problem, some one know a solution, tellme. tks

2. dicko

Check that the fxo ports are "on-hook" with zttool or even by unplugging/plugging the PSTN lines, I suspect you have a disconnect problem and the lines are not being hung-up properly. (if so, answer to be found elsewhere in this forum)

3. dgordillo

Hi,

I find a posible solution, disable the adicional echo canceller in the /etc/rc.local. Is poble that i have a conflict whit the analog cart.

I will monitor the system and comment the results.

bye.:laugh: