Problem to overwrite Caller ID from PBX

everclick

Hello,

I have been looking in this forum and in other webs but I haven't found any solution.

The problem is that when I create an extension in Elastix and connect in that extension an other PBX in which I have that extension configurated as a trunk, although I configure in the second PBX each extension with a different CID or even if I force in that trunk a CID, it never overwrites the CID I put in the second PBX to Elastix extension number. If I put in Elastix the CID it works ok, but if I leave it blank it sends as CID the extension number intead of the second PBX.

What I need is that each extension of the second PBX overwrites the Elastix extension's CID. How can I do it?

Thank you.

dicko

In the putbound route page

check

Intra Company Route

Optional: Selecting this option will treat this route as a intra-company connection, preserving the internal Caller ID information and not use the outbound CID of either the extension or trunk.

everclick

Thanks for you reply.

I check this option and is disable, I have tested many configurations in it and any of them works.

The problem continues...

dicko

Then I'm sorry I have no idea what you are trying to achieve, the intra-company route will send your local CID, without it it will send the original CID if it exists unless you overrode it in the trunk settings.

james.zhu

yes, you can set trunID with a different number.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino