Problem After Putting phone on hang

Discussion in 'General' started by victorcasale, Jul 17, 2009.

1. victorcasale

Dear Friends... Since monday Elastix is my official pbx system in my office. Everything was good until yesterday... Now, when the user finishes a call and put the phone on hang, we still see the minutes counting on FOP. I tryed restarting the PABX, but after some time it begins happening again.. What could be wrong?

Thanks

2. rafael

add this lines:

busydetect=yes
    busycount=5

in

/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf

You may only need to uncomment this lines

Regards,

Rafael

3. victorcasale

Dear Rafael, thank you... My question is.. .I don't use DAHDI here. My phone lines gateway are via SPA3102. If i add theses lines on Dahdi will i solve my problem? Thanks

4. rafael

No, it won't. It must be na ussue with the Gateways. Check its configurations.

5. victorcasale

The problem is only in FOP. After putting the phone on hung, the SPA3012 immediately stops the call. Only in FOP it stays like working. The same happens if i try to call an extention.. Ex.. If extention 3010 calls extention 3011. After finishing the call, with 3010 and 3011 on hung, they both stays in red color on fop, and the minutes running. If another extention tryes to call 3010 or 3011 they ring normally, then FOP stops counting the minutes... So i think it's something wrong with FOP

6. mostafa33

i have the same problem, can anyone solve it?