PRI card that works with Elastix 2.0.3

rpennol

Hi all,
i'm going to realize my 1st elastix server with BRU/PRI card installed.
It's for an office with 120 operators (120 channels) given by a (probably) Cisco adapter by ISDN and using Elastix Call Center module.
I'm looking for a PRI card that works "plug & play" (aka with minimum configuration) with the latest Elastix Release.
Tnx in advance for help.

mbit

Sangoma 104D

dguinn

I would suggest the Rhino PRI cards. You will likely want to get either the R4T1-EC (if you're on PCI) or the R4T1-e-EC (for PCI-Express). They have very easy installation into Elastix.

120 channels, eh? Sounds like a nice install. Best of luck to you.

alvarix

I recomend you to use Digium TE420 its Plug and Play and can be mixed with T1 and E1, Asterisk was made for Digium who now make its own hardware, I still have trouble with Sangoma A101 that need to install drivers wanpipe and there is poor support in Sangoma website that make reference to elastix 1.3 (too old).
With Rhino cant tell you because i do not test yet.

T0t3nK0pf

alvarix said:
with Sangoma A101 that need to install drivers wanpipe and there is poor support in Sangoma website that make reference to elastix 1.3 (too old).
The documentation is quite good on Sangoma website (you just need to recompile using source).
But why do you need to go there? Elastix has a built in wanpipe driver working quite well?

james.zhu

hi:
yes, just install elastix and run command: setup-sangoma to install that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino