Press 1 Campaing

gl0b4l

I need to setup a outbound campaign that calls customers and broadcasts a message like press 1 if you are interested and 2 to remove your number from our list. Please help. How do i do it... I have the dialer working... already.. i just need to know where i can insert the AGI code to do this....

maumar

you dialer is not related to call center module, isn't it?

i was thinking that dialer should place an Originate outbound call via manager, and the first leg should be the called number, where
exten = number to callout (first leg)
callerid = ivr (second leg)

first the number to call is ringed, when she/he answers, ivr is ringed and then ivr answer call (the second leg)

Thc Originate is async, so how can you know when place the next call?

I have written a daemon that use wait_response()

$astman->add_event_handler("OriginateResponse", "dump_event");
while(1) {
$astman->wait_response();
}
so u could place next call after the originate was hangup or not answered, or whateverelse

what do u think about this?

i dunno how this is implemented in call center module, i should give a look to that, i 'now...

gl0b4l

This is what I need...

When an individual picks up the phone, Elastix Call Center should play the following sound file (Answer.wav):
"Hi my name is Jack and I'm here to tell you about our product. It's a good product that can save your family hundreds of dollars each month. Press 1 to speak to someone about this our product, or press 2 to be put on our Do-Not-Call List, but press 1 to hear how you can save you money each month!"

If user presses 1, Call transfers to a PSTN (310)-999-9999. (our office with staff.)
If user presses 2, User hears "Thank you. You are now on our Do-Not-Call List. Goodbye."

When an answering machine picks up, Elastix should play the following sound file (AnsweringMachine.wav):
"Hi my name is Jack, YOU CAN REACH ME AT (310)-999-9999. I'm here to tell you about our product. It's a product that can save your family hundreds of dollars each month. Call me back if you'd like to hear how you can save you money each month! Again, my phone number is (310)999-9999. Thanks and have a great day!"

Now ho can i do this currently im having issues because asterisk 1.6 does not support agentcallback please help....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti