Predictive dialer

gmeles

Hi all.
Has elastix call center module a trully predictive dialer or is just a mass dialer (1:1). Is in other way any close to vicidial or it's far away. If it is truly predictive does anyone knows which algorithm use
Thanks

tareq

Please Anyone who know about it....share your knowledge with us

gmeles

Nope it is not predictive. It's just a mass dialer 1:1. No fax detection not ivr detection, at least not in my case. Anyway Elastix is an excellent product and call center is an addon. If somenone wants more there is always vicidial. The cons is that vicidial is a monster to config and to maintain. btw if I am wrong and I didn't config Elastix to work better let us know.

Trying

It will be great if the Elastix team can integrate ViciDial instead.

Trying

It will be great if the Elastix team can integrate ViciDial instead.

tareq

Good Point.

Really it will be amazing if elastix integrated with vicidial

eliottspencer

I found a link to a script that does this (credit to this clearly smart guy http://pquiring.homedns.org/) on the Vicidial forums a while back. I couldn't get it to work on Elastix so I made some changes.

http://redlinetel.com/?q=node/8

As of right now it breaks some things in Elastix but Vicidial works great. I think it is because Vicidial wants to run everything as root. I think if we figure out the permissions thing (get Vicidial to run as Asterisk or Elastix to run as root) then everything should work. It is packaged as a freepbx module but needs a few things done on the commmand line to complete the installation. Upload it on the FreePBX modules page, then follow the instructions.

This will only work on systems running Asterisk 1.4.xx. That is a Vicidial thing. If someone can figure out how to get Vicidial running on asterisk 1.6.2.xx that would be really cool!

gmeles

That's great news indeed. I haven't test it yet but if someone can fix the permissions problem it would be great to see vicidial as a freepbx module !!!!!

Trying

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti