So..I think I have perhaps multiple things going on here and I'm hoping someone can help me get it straightend out. Problem: Polycom IP430 phone will not (no longer) register. It did at one time and the natural question is what changed. Answer: Nothing that I know of. It just stopped working. My first endeavor was that I checked the router and as far as I can see there's nothing blocking anything. To be sure though... I set the elastix box to be in the DMZ. I DO NOT INTEND TO LEAVE IT THAT WAY but I figured while trouble shooting the problems I'm about to describe it would be best to eliminnate at least this variable. I will change it once I get things working again. So as far as I know - all ports are accessible. Updated phone with latest bootrom and sip. Elasix 1.6.12. Again to simplify things. I have one phone and the elasix machine on the same router. Phone gets it's ip via dhcp from the router (192.168.1.7) and server is a static local address (192.168.1.49). I'm able to access the elastix web user interface without a problem both locally and remotely via the internet. At one time I had this phone successfully connected to elastix over the internet so I know at least at one time the elastix configuration was working. In fiddling with it once it stopped registering however, I may have accidently changed something but it certainly wasn't intentional. After reviewing what I believe should be there according to Elastix W/o Tears - all looks ok. To eliminate as many variables as possible I moved the phone to the same router & network as the elasix box. I have 2 extensions programmed on the one phone. x4001 and x5001. The phone shows neither line is registered. The phone can make a call to another extension however it goes right to voicemail no matter which way I try to call. 4001 calling 5001 and 5001 calling 4001. In both cases go right to voicemail. When I call from an outside line to my 1 inbound route - elastix answers the programmed extension - it plays my voicemail greeting and then hangs up afer about 3 seconds. As per Elastix w/o Tears - I checked the general settings and it's set to 15 however when I dial it goes right to vm plays 3 secs of my greeting and then hands up. Again - at one point I could call into elastix from an outside line and the regisered extension would ring and if I didn' pick up it went to voicemail just like it should. I have the phone accessing it's configuration via an ftp server on the elastix box. I checked the .cfg file on the server and it seems to be updating the MACADDR.cfg file with any changes made via either the web gui or directly on the phone. The phone is able to be accessed via endpoint configuration with "configured w/out incident". The phone config is: SIP Servers Outbound Proxy Address 192.168.1.49 Port 5060 Transport UDPonly Server 1 Address 192.168.1.49 Port 5060 Transport UDPonly Expires null Register 1 Retry Timeout 0 Retry Maximum Count 0 Line Seize Timeout 30 Server 2 all empty Local Settings Local SIP Port null Calls Per Line Key 2 New SDP Type Disabled Live Communication Server Disabled Non Standard Line Seize Enabled Digitmap [2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxT Digitmap Timeout 3|3|3|3|3|3 Remove End-Of-dial Marker Enabled Digitmap Impossible Match 0 Line 1 Identification 5001 Display Name 5001 Address 192.168.1.49 Authentication User ID 5001 Authentication Password **** (I've reset it many times to endure it's the correct password) Label 5001 Type Private Third Party Name 5001 Number Of Line Keys 1 Calls Per Line 2 Server 1 Address 192.168.1.49 Port 5060 Transport UDPonly Expires null Register yes Retry Timeout 10 Retry Maximum Count 5 Line Seize Timeout null Server 2 All Empty Call Diversion Disabled On Shared Yes Diversion Contact Null On Specific Caller Disabled Forward All Disabled On Busy Disabled Busy Contact Null No Answer Disabled No Answer Timeout 55 No Answer Contact On Do-Not-Disturb Disabled Do-Not-Disturb Contact Null Message Center Subscriber Null Callback Mode Registration Callback Contact Null FOr line 2 everything the same except instead of ext 5001 it has 4001. The password is the same which I double checked. So...where should I go to start troubleshooting this. Thanks for your help.