Polls / Encuestas

Discussion in 'General' started by adonisfigueroa, Apr 5, 2008.

1. adonisfigueroa

Now you can help us to make a better Elastix renponding the polls, weekly we publish a new poll with different options, you can response the poll selecting an option in the left panel of the Elastix site just down to the login form.

Ahora tu puedes ayudarnos a hacer un mejor Elastix respondiendo las encuestas, semanalmente publicaremos una nueva encuesta con diferentes opciones, usted puede responder la encuesta seleccionando una opción en el panel izquierdo del sitio del Elastix, debajo del formulario de ingreso.

2. zenny

Shall I request you to rearrange the forum as I suggested a few months back instead of adding new features (but I have no objection ;-) either)! You can have a look at my suggetions at:

http://www.elastix.org/index.php?option ... orum+admin

Please have a look at the suggestions lying at the bottom of the above thread.

THE DILEMMA:

I will give you an example how visitors to this site gets confused! Today I have seen a thread related with chan_mobile in 1.0-RC2. Although I visit this site everyday, I didn't notice any announcement about the release. When I read the thread, I checked the Downloads column, and I did see then only that you have released. I checked back and forth whether you made any announcement regarding that, I could not find any.

NOT SCIENTIFICALLY ORGANIZED:

So, I suggest if you could moderate the forum as I suggested in the above thread, it would be organized more. Actually, there is abundance of energy among the professionals from developing world (I am also one), but they get behind just because they lack organization and managment, imho.

WISHFUL:

I hope that you would do the needful to make this forum a popular and organized place to be! ;-) Thanks!<br><br>Post edited by: zenny, at: 2008/04/05 19:33

3. roque.m

Hi...

I can say that I agree with zenny and others like ramoncio, as a newb
    (I have made my experience with trixbox as many others ) I have to find
    answers in other forums, I love Elastix, it's just what I was looking for
    but I think that the support it's very low and poor... after the complaints
    like ramoncio, edgar started to answer more often, but is not enough,
    I'm very glad when someone can help me or if I can help, like I did in this
    forum a couple of times, but if someone answers even the email is not sended
    to me... so, the thing is to get more organized... and I know that the Elastix
    team can do it and they know that they need OUR help too... I left trixbox after
    the little trick of the STATS, now you have the option to enable or disable...
    I hope that Elastix can be an option for all that people that wants to start
    and for those that have experince and development...

thanx... and let us be heard...