Please help the beginner....

Discussion in 'General' started by mex, Nov 16, 2009.

1. mex

mex

Hello!

Somebody faced about equipment QTECH QVI-1116?
    The matter is that this piece of iron is registered some minutes on Elastix 1.6 then grandiosely falls off and any more does not do registration attempts. Who can faced such problem?
    By the way, I can something is not correct have made, but after installation custom-context for me have ceased to work inbound-routes. There was a problem with DISA, has solved it by means of function additional tools:)
    And still for some reason at creation of a virtual fax I try to set the password consisting of digits in FreePBX 2.6.0, but he informs that there should be at least 2 characters and two digits in the password... It was necessary to set through MySQL a database... I do not know, it can I something is wrong I do or indeed it is a defect... The matter is that I the beginner. And badly I know English language, and to translate from English on Russian difficult technical literature... :(

Please help the beginner.

2. mbit

Hi Mex

What registration time have you set in the gateway?

I havent seen too many issues with custom contexts. How have you setup the specific custom context you created?

3. mex

mex

I have created custom-context only for DISA. The others and remained from-internal. By default all remains in due course "as is" on Elastix 1.6-12:
    ==
    registertimeout = 20
    registerattempts = 0

Registration Times:
    minexpiry = 60
    maxexpiry = 3600
    defaultexpiry = 120
    ==
    With such customisations more or less work the majority of devices...
    For us in a network is GrandStream, Linksys, D-Link, QTech, softphone, ZyXEL AoL. From all aforesaid is problematic to customise QTECH QVI-1116. It is registered and then after any time (from 1 minute till 10 minutes) it falls off...