phones dont ring but show up in fop

u4elastix

I have a situation where the phones are not ringing however they show up in fop and then can be transferred to a phone and then they ring. So if some one is calling in and no one is looking at the fop we do not know to answer. I am afraid we are losing business. I have already ready re booted all the hardware.

Thanks in advance

Loren

Chilling_Silence

Sounds like your inbound routes and ring groups may need refining.

Post back and describe how calls come in to your system and what path they take, eg IVR then ring groups.

itjumper

I have the same problem. But if I pick up the phone, it actually connects to the calling party. The phone just does not ring.

u4elastix

Ok happened again today. I have two inbound routes one for business and one for home. The business phones were not ringing again today they were however showing in the fop. I could drag them to an extension and answer them. All of a sudden boom a call comes in to the home inbound rt. Ok now I have a clue. The difference being the inbound rt for home was not being routed through a time condition as was the business in bound route.

So I re-route the business in bound route to a ring group and now they ring again. It is a valid time condition and it is set to ring day and night only difference being the ivr's are different for day and night. One more not the time condition worked flawlessly for quite a while only recently has this intermittent problem started.

Loren

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino