PATTON FXO SMARTNODE 4114 SIP GATEWAY

Discussion in 'General' started by suzgika, Jul 31, 2010.

1. suzgika

Need Help to configure my device (PATTON FXO SMARTNODE 4114 SIP GATEWAY

Here is my parameters

1- 4 pstn lines connected to the back of the gateway using the 4-port RJ-11 ports.
    2- The Fast Ethernet port connects to a LAN switch which allows IP connectivity to Elastix server.(IP PBX)
    3- The Ethernet interface has an IP address of 10.0.0.25
    4- The Elastix server has the IP address of 10.0.0.11
    5- Firmware on the Patton fxo 4114 is version R 5.2
    6- 10 extensions configured on Elastix as follows:
    ext 100 password 100
    ext 101 password 101
    ext 102 password 102
    ext 103 password 103
    ext 104 password 104
    ext 105 password 105
    ext 106 password 106
    ext 107 password 107
    ext 108 password 108
    ext 109 password 109
    ext 110 password 110

I need configuration for a Hunt group for both inbound and outbound calls to hunt for the extensions one after the other.
    Regards

Solomon

2. dicko

Welcome suzgika:

First off DO NOT USE those passwords if you are in any way connected to the internet, read the security forum here.

Second off, click on the Elastix Without Tears link in my "signature", please read it a couple of times and all your answers will be in it, apart maybe for the SIP gateway, It is likely that it comes with it's own manual.

dicko

3. danardf

Hi, and he must have some post about the PATTON gateway on this forum. But I don't know if there's one FXO gateway. (ISDN yes). If you happen to configure this gateway you could send the solution on this forum to share this information at the community.
    However, these gateways aren't very easy to configure.

I confirm. There's no part about the Patton gateway on Elastix Without Tears. But yes, as Dicko said, you must read it because inside this manuel, there's all to configure Elastix (or almost).
    This manuel is very useful.

4. suzgika

Why cant we develope a module of FXO and FXS sip gateway devices with elastix. I mean the one that support external devices like Patton which is umanaged.

5. danardf

It's possible to develope a module like this, but we should have some gateways with us to do it. It's no easy, not impossible but simply not easy. ;)
    Everybody should have a great knowledge on this gateway. :unsure:

There's already a module like this for RedFone gateway, so...

6. suzgika

Any news for PATTON FXO SMARTNODE 4114 SIP GATEWAY? I managed to configure it but i cant dial out .I am able to receive calls.And it is very clear with the Latest Elastix 2.0 .Cant we develope a module for that? This is very important.

7. Ripper

Did you manager to get your patton 4114 working? I'm struggling as well. Can get inbound calls but can't dial out..