Pass CallerID through IAX Route

jmgiles02

I am trying to pass the original caller ID from a PRI DID through an IAX route. As of right now I get the caller ID of the IAX extension. Please let me know if there is a trunk setting or an extension setting I can use to not override the original Caller ID.

Thank You.

bittermike

hello,

Is this call being transferred from an extension at one location to another?

I have 4 elastix PBX in California connected to a PBX in the Philippines via ring group or a queue through IAX2 trunks and the originating caller ID is passed to the Philippines using the default settings. I am using a combination of T1/PRI and analog lines. I have no problems with caller ID in my configuration.

dicko

jmgiles02

I just need it to blind transfer, its not being transfered from a phone. I have a misc app on pbx1 but the pri comes in on pbx2. It currently works great but I lose the CallerID when the phone system sends it to pbx1 for the misc app.

jmgiles02

Under iax_additional.conf

setvar=REALCALLERIDNUM=

This is set to the iax extension, should I change that ?

jmgiles02

Right now I have a misc destination on 1st box going to an ext or ivr on the 2nd box, how do I have that misc destination blind transfer? I found the ## feature code but it does not seem to work. For example I need an inbound route to go through my IAX route to the 2nd Pbx but keep the caller ID. When I add the ## in front of the misc destination the call does not go through.

DrDigital

I have two toll free numbers

Lets call 1 Toll1
I have it set to send all calls to misc destination. In miss Destination I have Cell1

On my cell phone (2nd cell phone)(cell2) I want to call toll1 I would like when Cell1 gets a call from the toll1 (really its cell2 calling) I would like some ability to know that its the toll1 calling however if the call drops I want to call back cell2 from cell1

Currently its coming at line1 number which is a totally different and unrelated number other then the fact that this other number is also on this elastix system

Anyone able to help me with this?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen