Pass CallerID through IAX Route

Discussion in 'General' started by jmgiles02, Feb 4, 2010.

1. jmgiles02

I am trying to pass the original caller ID from a PRI DID through an IAX route. As of right now I get the caller ID of the IAX extension. Please let me know if there is a trunk setting or an extension setting I can use to not override the original Caller ID.

Thank You.

2. bittermike

hello,

Is this call being transferred from an extension at one location to another?

I have 4 elastix PBX in California connected to a PBX in the Philippines via ring group or a queue through IAX2 trunks and the originating caller ID is passed to the Philippines using the default settings. I am using a combination of T1/PRI and analog lines. I have no problems with caller ID in my configuration.

3. dicko

4. jmgiles02

I just need it to blind transfer, its not being transfered from a phone. I have a misc app on pbx1 but the pri comes in on pbx2. It currently works great but I lose the CallerID when the phone system sends it to pbx1 for the misc app.

5. jmgiles02

Under iax_additional.conf

setvar=REALCALLERIDNUM=

This is set to the iax extension, should I change that ?

6. jmgiles02

Right now I have a misc destination on 1st box going to an ext or ivr on the 2nd box, how do I have that misc destination blind transfer? I found the ## feature code but it does not seem to work. For example I need an inbound route to go through my IAX route to the 2nd Pbx but keep the caller ID. When I add the ## in front of the misc destination the call does not go through.

7. DrDigital

I have two toll free numbers

Lets call 1 Toll1
    I have it set to send all calls to misc destination. In miss Destination I have Cell1

On my cell phone (2nd cell phone)(cell2) I want to call toll1 I would like when Cell1 gets a call from the toll1 (really its cell2 calling) I would like some ability to know that its the toll1 calling however if the call drops I want to call back cell2 from cell1

Currently its coming at line1 number which is a totally different and unrelated number other then the fact that this other number is also on this elastix system

Anyone able to help me with this?