Parking not working on 6757i

Discussion in 'IP Phones' started by crogers04, Mar 8, 2010.

1. crogers04

I have parking enabled in Freepbx and it was working under trixbox before my migration to elastix. I am running 64bit 1.6 and everything is working except for the park button while in a call. I can manually park it by transfering the call to ext 70 or hitting ##70. I have the patch-3 installed for Asterisk 1.6. I would really like this to work.

Thanks,

Chris

2. psetti1

I also just migrated from Trix to Elastix and I'm having parking problems as well. While I can park a call it does not announce the parking orbit after hanging up on the LCD of the 57i as it did before and it does not flash the Parking BLF anymore. The receptionist wants to kill me!

I'm running Elastix 1.6 32 bit.

3. rollinsolo

Please explain more are you using XML scripts or are you just hard coding the buttons yourself such as label=park, value= asterisk;70 , you are just saying hit the park button but not saying whats behind the door. The more detailed question you ask is the more detailed answer you will get, thanks.

4. Kalama Sutra

Hi,

I'm in the finals of my rebuild ....

In my Aastra manuals << working on a PARK problem in iSymphony {button vs. dragging} = they've a beta resolution for that >>,

Aastra uses the 700 series for the Parked Extension Group within Aasterisk ( elastix )

You might want to reset Park Grouping to the 700 series vs. the 70 series.

Could be worth a try.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

REVISED = I was reading an 'older manual; 70 is now OK April/13/10 - jim

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim

ps. below is out of the Aastra PDF manual for the 9431i series

Server Park Values* Pickup Values*
    Aasterisk 700 700
    Sylantro *98 *99
    BroadWorks *68 *88
    ININ PBX callpark pickup

pps. Now why are my phone's red lights NOT blinking with voice mail waiting ... back to diggin' more geoducks ! :woohoo: