Ovislink VoIP 800 SIP configuration

Discussion in 'IP Phones' started by songokumanjimaru, Feb 22, 2011.

1. songokumanjimaru

Hello everyone

I'm new on this forum, however I hope that anyone may helpme with a Ovislink VoIP 800 that is similar configuration to PLANET VIP XX series.

I need to use the Ovislink as FXO Gateway, for an elastix PBX, please giveme ideas.

Kind Regards

2. songokumanjimaru

Hello Every one I solved that by myself, after a long hour of work :laugh:

First Elastix trunk Config:

Make a SIP trunk with 220 Caller ID and outbound Prefix (220 by my choice to a ovislink dialplan)

Trunk name "anything"

ON PEER DETAILS:

username=admin
    type=peer
    secret=123456
    qualify=yes
    insecure=very
    host=172.16.10.9
    context=from-trunk
    disallow=all
    allow=ulaw
    dtmfmode=Auto
    canreinvite=no

Save your sip trunk and create an appropiate inbound/outbound routes

An then magic comes:

On ovislink VoIP800 need to configure by web console and CLI:

0. Be sure that your ovislink have a proper SIP firmware
    1. Login to Ovislink web config (user "eitg", pass "123")
    2. On Phone/Hunt Group/Dest. Setting Menu: create a remote ip destination, ID=10 (may be different), Server Address "elastix IP add", ather fields in "blank"
    3. Create two hunt groups, first one ID=10 and destination ID=10 (as remote destination); after create another with ID=20 and set multiple destination ID's as lines (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
    4. Create two phones: One for incoming calls "210" Huntgroup=10, Maxdigits=16, and strip=0, Other for outoging calls "220" hunt group=20, Maxdigits=16, and strip=3.
    5. On system settings, sip parametter settings and outbound proxy settings, type elastix server IP address and port (default 5060)
    6. Also may configure codec settings
    7. At CLI do a telnet coneecion with same user and pass as web interface, CLI is same as Planet gateways.
    8. To make incomming calls type for each port: "set port X dial_in plar 210" when 210 is the phone to poit elastix server
    9. to make dtmf relay (needed to access IVR) do "set copding 6 dtmf_relay on in

That's All

I hope that this may help someone, if need information in spanish send me pm.

Kind regards

3. zfinch

Glad you got it worked out by yourself. For future hassle, many high quality Voip Service Providers should have a support team that can help you through these issues, rather then trying to figure it out yourself. But it definitely is nice figuring these things out on your own :)