Outgoing faxes not shown in Fax visor

Discussion in 'General' started by walidouda, Apr 1, 2009.

1. walidouda

The changelog of the latest stable version stated that the outgoing faxes will be shown in fax visor, but I tried it and I found that only incoming faxes are listed.

the /var/www/html/faxes/sent directory is empty, and the /var/spool/hylafax/sendq directory has also no faxes, but the directory /var/spool/hylafax/docq has the faxes in .ps format.

Any help?

2. abukhazneh

we have the same thing on our system the sent faxes are not saved any where if there is a script or something to be done to make the hylafax save the sent faxes , we use fax client software to send faxes through network and we want all those sent faxes to be saved in a central place cause its better for managing and monitoring

thnx in advance

3. serjpav

We have the same problem. Directory / var / www / html / faxes / recvq faxes is empty but one we found in directorilul / var / spool / hylafax / recvq TIF format. The same in web interface in FAX Visor faxes not received. Elastix using version 1.5.2-2.

Serj

4. johnme

The same problem. Elastix using version 1.5.2-2.
    And in avantfax lot of problems.

Everything was working fine in version 1.3-2.

John

5. logdog

I have Elastix 1.5.2-2, FreePBX 2.5.1.2, Asterisk-1.4.24.1, ?entos 5.3, hylafax 6.0.0, avantfax 3.1.6 (+script for Elastix), iaxmodem 1.2.0 .... and fax send and receive very good in avantfax!

ps but in Elastix in Fax visor => outgoing faxes not shown =)

6. johnme

Hello

Can you tell us what you did and everything is ok?

Thanks a lot
    John

7. abukhazneh

Is it a bug in the new version or what , cause am testing the new version now but still didnot test the faxes , i was happy to see that the fax visor shows the incoming and outgoing faxes but seems it is not working as i can see from the posts , is it reported as a bug in the 1.5.2.2 version????

8. saleh

Outgoing faxes works perfectly in Fax visor, on your hylaFAX client enable notification by electronic mail when the facsimile has been delivered. By default HylaFAX will notify the submitter only if there is a problem.

If you use "Winprint HylaFAX"
    Winprint HylaFAX
    Press the "Configure Port" button to configure the connection to your HylaFAX server.

[​IMG]

9. abukhazneh

:( the sent faxes appered in the vaisor just for the first 5 faxes but after that nothing appeared in i dont know why, nothing changed