Outgoing DTMF Tones

eNoisy

Hi everyone,

Hope someone can help me with this issue.
Basically, my problem is that my outgoing DTMF tones are not being detected by remote IVRs when I make a call through a SIP trunk (Pennytel).

I've got 5 trunks on this system. If I call a remote IVR from one of my 3 SIP trunks and I want to select an option from that IVR, the DTMF tones are not being detected.
On the other hand, if I make the call using one of my two PSTN trunks, the same remote IVR does actually detect my DTMF tones and redirects my call fine according to the IVR options.

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I've also noticed that if I make the call to my mobile from the SIP trunks, I can hear the DMTF tones, however they are really short, even if I keep pressing the key on the caller phone.

Is that an issue I need to check with Pennytel or might it be a setting on my SIP parameters?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

mgaron

whats the model of your phone

eNoisy

Aastras 6730i and 6731i.

eNoisy

Re: Re:Outgoing DTMF Tones

Any news about this issue?
Could some one please give me a hand with it?

Thanks!

nelson67

I'm having the same issue. So far I have added "dtmfmode=inband" to my trunks and tried various combinations of dtmf options on my extensions (Aastra 57i). It works fine when I dial out over the PSTN lines, but my SIP trunks just aren't working with it. Anybody else have the same issue or a solution?
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr