Outbounds Calls with the Call Center Module Steps

soporte_tecnico

OK. My English is very bad for write. But the answer to the many many questions about this module is here:

1. Install Elastix ;)
2. Go to the web panel, login, go to PBX, you must to create SIP extensions with 3 o 4 digits, make one Queue (the number must have 4 digits, and post statics agents with A option before the agent number, for example, A1000). Aply the changes.
3. Go to the web panel, install the call center module
4. refresh the page, and go to the tab "Extras"
5. Install VTiger
6. Go to the linux console and run "service elastixdialer start"
7. Go again to the Call Center in the web panel
8. Make a Form (in the form tab)
9. Go to Breaks and make one or what you want, but one at least
10. Go to Agents, make one
11. Go to Outbound Calls, and make one Campaing (the format for de file to upload is: number,"name","last name". For example:

546012512,"tom","fernandez"
697902905,"other","otherlastname"
0908081243,"etc","etcetcetc"
) And select the queue with agent created. (TIP: The start and finish date & hour is in the next format: DD month YY HH:MM, but the hour is refered to time to start & finish, day by day, for example: 25 July 08 09:00 (start) 25 December 08 18:00(finish) is read like every day from 25 of July of 2008 to 25 of december of 2008 from 09:00hs to 18:00hs, 18:01 to 08:59, no calls will made until the next day)

11. Go to the Agent Console, and login with your Agent number (you extension will ring, answer and dial you agent password)
12. You have done.

3 Days, 4 re installations, and the call center module is running for me!!!!!
Thank you Elastix team!

I Hope that my post is the answer for many Elastix Users.
Tom.

keefe007

Hello,

Can you go into a little more detail about the agents and options?

What does the A option do?

Lets say I go and make extension of 100, 101, 102, 103, and add these as static agents to the queue. Now when I go into the "call center" module and create agents so I use those same extension numbers or should the agent numbers be different?

juangallego

Re:Outbounds Calls with the Call Center Module Ste

very nice
this solved my console not showing after agent registration.
I think the key to solve my problem was using 4 digits on agent number and console number.

soporte_tecnico

Hi!

You need to make a "queue" in the FreePbx panel, with statics Agents. Load the agents in this section with the "A" option before the number (ex: A1000). So, in the Call Center Module, in the agents section, make the agents that you post in the "queue" section of Freepbx (ex: 1000).

Bye!

Tom

TIP: Mozilla 3 its no compatible. Only Mozila Firefox 2.x is the right choice.

keefe007

I understand that part. I'm still wondering a couple things. Do extensions and agents have to be 4 digits as well? Also, should extension numbers be different that agent numbers?

soporte_tecnico

I make the extensions with 3 digits. And agents and queues with 4.
Agents its diferent to extensions. Because, you can login one agent from diferent extension number (ex: Agent 1000 -> Ext 104)
And for this module (Elastix Call center) you need 4 digits for Agents and Queues (I dont know why...).

<<<Also, should extension numbers be different that agent numbers?>>>>
Yes, they have to be diferent, because Asterisk dial plan is the manager.

keefe007

I deleted my 3 digit queue and created a 4 digit queue but now I'm getting the following error in the call center module:

Query Error SELECT distinct(queues.id), CONCAT(queues.id,' ',extensions.descr) FROM queues, extensions WHERE queues.id=extensions.extension and extensions.application='Queue'

Any idea how to fix this?

soporte_tecnico

:S ....
Can you try to make a queue again with 3 digits, and make other queue with 4 digits. Tell me what happens later.
The call center module, is very unstable.

keefe007

Yeah i already re-created the old 3 digit queue and the error still persists.

soporte_tecnico

you need phpmyadmin for enter in the database. Search for the call_center table, and try to clear all data.
You can try to re-install the module call center. May be, the re installation will fix the corrupt data.

keefe007

I think i know the problem now. I updated to Freepbx 2.4 before playing around with this and in Freepbx 2.4 they changed the name of the queues table to queues_config. Does anyone know where in the callcenter module php code I'd have to change this?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr