Outbound campaign Call Transfer doesn't work

Discussion in 'General' started by yoosoof, Jul 13, 2010.

1. yoosoof

Hi, My call center module configuration doesn't transfer calls, when i click and transfer the active call to an another agent it is showing an error "elastix Transfer Error : Channel does not exist: Local/XXXX" please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks

2. jgutierrez

Try using the last version of the call center module.

I think that the main issue is because you are using the dial pattern instead of an specific trunk for outbound trunks. Try using a specific trunk.
    If this works, you will need to post it on the bug tracker.
    bugs.elastix.org

3. yoosoof

HI, The solution is not working, i tried with 2 different Trunks over the days, (PSTN & SIP), no success, same error, but i noticed: when the call is in progress (call is up) when i go to the dialer (the soft phone) and dials ## (This i got it from Feature Codes) it says transfer and ask for the extension number, when i press the desired extension, the call is successfully transfered.

So, can you figure out any thing from this, which may help me to solve the issue.

Or, please let me know where is the script which executes the Transfer Button in Agent Console, so that with the help of a programmer i can edit it to pass ## to the asterisk.

Thanks

Yoosoof :(