Outbound calls not answered

Discussion in 'General' started by skepsis, Jul 11, 2009.

1. skepsis

Hi everybody,

everything worked fine, till I cannot understand what I make and suddenly when I emulate incoming call typing 7777 automatically hangs up. I checked inbound routes everything ok. The only strange think that I can see is at FOP in conference there is an S, and this S also is at my first extension. If I delete this extension goes at the other first....

2. skepsis

I have noticed that when I type 7777 in the CDR Report the call goes to Destination s and it is answered. Anyone knows what is destination s?

I use an IVR

3. rejil.rajan

s stands for the default destination, In the Inbound routes the AnyDID/CID will point to this destination

4. rejil.rajan

Check out Inbound Routes and Configure Any DID/CID, when you simulate 7777 it will go to the destination you configured in Any DID /CID

5. skepsis

Ok but I have both DID/CID empty

6. dicko

7777 (simulate an incoming call) goes to the context:

exten => 7777,1,Goto(from-pstn,${EXTEN},1)

${EXTEN} is in effect the number you called from, if you get your default inbound route, then you got there, without error.
    if there is nowhere logically to go after that (which there isn't) then the ending context is s, a nihilistic concept perhaps to some.to others a necessary conclusion to a dial plan. (you stumbled on an esoteric but diagnostic extension that largely doesn't do anything but diagnosis itself), see I told you skepsis is appropriate here!!

I suggest you try a destination that is more stateful, i.e. a real extension or phone number.

In Santa Monica we say "dial" not "type" when desribing a phone keypad's usage :)

7. skepsis

I really cannot understand how this is happened, everything worked great. In the Inbound Routes I've selected the AVR that I made.... and when I got an inbound call goes to s. I decided to reinstall system :(

My friend dicko, in Greece we call it

8. dicko

And From S.M.