Outbound calls dont work

Discussion in 'General' started by keefe007, Aug 5, 2008.

1. keefe007

Here's what I did:

- Installed call center module
    - Added two agents
    - Added a queue
    - Added a form
    - Added a campaign and uploaded a list with 5 numbers

Now I can login as an agent but the "agent console" never seems to light up and no calls happen. On top it just says no active call. The call tab is blank, the form tab is blank, but I do see my script on the script tab.

What could be wrong here?

2. venkatpilla

Hello keefe007,

Did you start the elastix dialer, "service elasixdialer start" and one more thing do not forget to configure the correct timzone on the server and chech the start and end time of your campaigns.

Cheers
    Venkat

3. keefe007

Yes the elastixdialer is running and my timezone is set and the campaigns still have time available in them.

The instructions on queue's really aren't that good. Am I suppose to do anything else besides add a basic queue with no settings?

Any other ideas?

4. venkatpilla

Did you try adding the agents as static agents in the queue config ?

5. dacos1979

Hi, i have same problem, I don't had get any answer, i made all similar like you.
    The problem isn't the service elastixdialer, not is agents, nothing, someone have this module found???? Tks

6. keefe007

I did try adding the agents as static members in the queue but that didn't work either.

7. rafaelantoniolr

hi

the problem is the concept on system.

1. Install Elastix 1.1-6 or 1.1-7
    2. Install CallCenter 1.1
    3. Go to PBX, create extension with 3 o r 4 digits IAX prefer
    4. Create a Queue with 4 digits, and add agents to Queue.
    5. Goto CALLCENTER
    6. Create Forms
    7. Create Breaks
    8. Create Agents
    9. Create Call INBOUND or CALL OUTBOUND ( I prefer create on PBX-Queue a 1 Queue for INBOUND and 1 Queue for OUTBOUND )
    10. GoTO SSH on your server, logon with root user and exec: service elastixdialer start
    11. Goto CALLCENTER - Agent Console INCOMING WITH AGENT AND EXTENSION NUMBER
    12 Your Phone or Softphone ring,and you need enter your AGENT PASSOWORD, you goto MOH, please don't hangup.
    13. if this agente is on Queue Outbound the system, exec a predictive dialer of any campaing.
    14 If this agent is on Queue Inbound, and the IVR send IBOUND calls to this QUEUE, you receive the call.
    15. HAPPY YOUR CALL CENTER IS READY.

If you have more problems, please send me e-mail to: rafaelantoniolr@yahoo.com

RAFAEL LEON