Openvox DE115E

Discussion in 'Gateways' started by arfio, Feb 23, 2010.

1. arfio

I need to install the Openvox DE115E PRI card on my elastix box. My reseller said that this card is "Elastix certified". Even the casr package has a gold stamp "Elastix Certified".

When I install the card the nothing appared by the hardwre detection in the andon interface !!!:S

a go to the consol an make a lspci:

Comunication Controller: unknown device 1b74:0115 (rev 02)

I think this is by a missing driver

any suggestion ?

2. james.zhu

hi:
    it is wrong! you have to manually install dahdi and asterisk, please go to openvox website to download the user manual for that.

3. dicko

james.zhu :

I have a little cranial disconnect here,

arfio posted: . . .My reseller said that this card is "Elastix certified". Even the casr package has a gold stamp "Elastix Certified". . . .

you say:

. . it is wrong . . .

Don't you think you should be a little more "upfront" here? If you are in fact not current with the Elastix/Asterisk distribution (many posts seem to support that contention and with more than one of your hardwares) I suggest you MUST retract your sales claim until you work with the Elastix developers to so rectify such claims, it's your hardware, surely you have to make it work properly with the standard drivers or supply a functional alternative to those you claim your stuff to work with, no?

Basically either your stuff works with Elastix or some-one dropped the ball here, or do you choose the Toyota method of Customer Relations?