Openfire - SIP Phone Plugin help

Discussion in 'General' started by williamfay, Sep 12, 2010.

  1. williamfay

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2010
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm on Elastix 2.0 with Openfire 3.6.4 and I have Asterisk-IM installed. I have SIP Phone Plugin working for the most part. The mappings are all correct but the phone still won't start. I've looked in the logs, and since installing the SIP phone plugin I keep getting the same error


    2010.09.12 10:55:36 [java.util.logging.Logger.log(Unknown Source)] Unable to set property 'channeltype' to 'SIP' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.RegistryEvent: no setter

    It keeps recurring every few minutes. I don't know what this error means but am hoping someone can help me fix it.
     
  2. Danielski

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Same here, i did the mysql install from strach and got at debug.log:

    2010.09.15 23:49:02 000168 (01/05/00) - Connection #4 tested: OK
    2010.09.15 23:49:03 000169 (01/05/00) - Connection #4 tested: OK
    2010.09.15 23:49:03 Could not find device/jid mapping for device 'SIP/0708': returning null
    2010.09.15 23:49:03 000169 (01/05/00) - Connection #6 tested: OK
    2010.09.15 23:49:03 000170 (01/05/00) - Connection #6 tested: OK
    2010.09.15 23:49:03 Could not find device/jid mapping for device 'SIP/0707': returning null
    2010.09.15 23:49:05 Cannot destroy non-existent CallSession with id: 1284605343.7
    2010.09.15 23:49:05 Cannot destroy non-existent CallSession with id: 1284605342.6

    wroot
     
  3. joze

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello!

    I had the same problems with errors »Unable to set property…« and warning »Unsupported protocol version 'Asterisk Call Manager/1.1'. Use at your own risk.« I also had a problem with user status on Spark. It changed from »On the phone« to »Available« in random short time (< 2 min) before the end of a call.

    I did some research on the net and didn't find much. I upgraded Openfire to 3.6.4 but didn't help. Then I found that problems with »no setter« belong to asterisk-java and that people at reucon (Stefan Reuter) are working on that. So I tried to change the version of asterisk-java.jar file in /opt/openfire/plugins/astrisk-im/lib. It didn't work with version 0.3.1, but version asterisk-java-1.0.0.M3.jar solved all of my problems. No more warnings, no more errors, and persistent user status on Spark ever since.

    I don't know if there are any side effects to be expected after this change, but so far so good.

    Joze
     

Share This Page